This is my Mission Statement to you as a student:
- To provide the best quality instruction to make every student safer in any situation.
- To retain students through quality training that changes their life physically, but also spritually, and mentally.
- To teach respect for their own life, but also to respect the lives of others.
- To make every student feel valued, and train in the safest manner possible, but still maintain realism and goals.
- To make sure the training isn't just informative, but also fun.
- To make sure every student feels important, and realize that we are all unique, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
And apply that to each student equally.
- Ultimately to change lives in a positive way and to make everyone feel and BE safer throughout their
own path of life.